Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestics Sales
To support individual non-listed Hong Kong enterprises to enhance their competitiveness and facilitate their business development in the ASEAN markets
The maximum grant for each enterprise is HK$1 billion for 10 projects.
ASEAN comprises Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Funding project duration 18-24 months.
Funding will be provided on a matching basis (1:1), i.e. the Government will cover a maximum of 50% of the total approved project cost and the enterprise has to contribute no less than 50% of the total project cost in cash.
Applications are processed by batches in every three months. For 2019, the cut-off date/time will be 6pm of March 29th, June 29th, September 29th and December 29th.
DISBURSEMENT OF FUNDS
Method  - With Initial Payment:
Enterprise is required to open a designated bank account for project income and expenses
The project can only commence after signing of the funding agreement
Method  - Without Initial Payment:
Enterprise is not required to open a designated bank account for the project
The project can commence on the day after the date of submission of application (funding is subject to the approval of the application)
Project duration over 18 months and up to 24 months
Initial payment：25% of total approved Government funding at maximum
Mid-term payment：25% of total approved Government funding at maximum
Project duration of 18 months or below
Initial payment：Not applicable
Mid-term payment：50% of total approved Government funding at maximum
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAMME
If you want to apply for this scheme, please contact MACROHARD immediately.
Our consultants will assist you in the preparation for the documents and materials for the application and provide you with consultation services so as to help you successfully apply for the grant from the Hong Kong Government.
Sales Strategic Planning：visioning process and strategy formulation
2. Sales Business Operation Management：operation transformation
3. Sales Channel Management：marketing strategy and research, sales and distribution development
UPGRADING & RESTRUCTURING
Business Model Upgrading & Restructuring：from Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) to Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and/or Own Branding & Manufacturing (OBM)
2. Product Innovation & Repositioning：product strategy, new product development
3. Material Management：supply chain planning and execution
4. Technology Upgrading：manufacturing technology upgrading, process and business automation
5. Management Upgrading：world-class management system, business process re-engineering, quality improvement; and
6. Logistics Management：warehouse management, fleet management and distribution management
Brand Strategy and Positioning：Corporate brand visioning, product and service planning
2. Brand Building, Design and Communication：brand identity and personality development, rebranding
3. Brand Management：brand assessment, brand protection; and
4. Brand Tracking：brand equity research and brand sustainability study