BUD Fund - Mainland China
Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestics Sales
To support Hong Kong enterprises in developing the Mainland China market
HK $1 million for a maximum of 10 projects.
Projects must be related to business development in Mainland China.
Funding project duration 18-24 months.
Funding will be provided on a matching basis (1:1), i.e. the Government will cover a maximum of 50% of the total approved project cost and the enterprise has to contribute no less than 50% of the total project cost in cash.
Disbursement of Funds
Method  - With Initial Payment:
Enterprise is required to open a designated bank account for project income and expenses
Project duration over 18 months and up to 24 months
Initial payment：25% of total approved Government funding at maximum
Mid-term payment：25% of total approved Government funding at maximum
Method  - Without Initial Payment:
Enterprise is not required to open a designated bank account for the project
Project duration of 18 months or below
Initial payment：Not applicable
Mid-term payment：50% of total approved Government funding at maximum
Scope of the Programme
If you want to apply for this scheme, please contact MACROHARD immediately.
Our consultants will assist you in the preparation for the documents and materials for the application and provide you with consultation services so as to help you successfully apply for the grant from the Hong Kong Government.
Brand Strategy and Positioning：Corporate brand visioning, product and service planning
2. Brand Building, Design and Communication：brand identity and personality development, rebranding
3. Brand Management：brand assessment, brand protection; and
4. Brand Tracking：brand equity research and brand sustainability study
UPGRADING & RESTRUCTURING
Business Model Upgrading & Restructuring：from Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) to Original Design Manufacturing (ODM) and/or Own Branding & Manufacturing (OBM)
2. Product Innovation & Repositioning：product strategy, new product development
3. Material Management：supply chain planning and execution
4. Technology Upgrading：manufacturing technology upgrading, process and business automation
5. Management Upgrading：world-class management system, business process re-engineering, quality improvement; and
6. Logistics Management：warehouse management, fleet management and distribution management
Sales Strategic Planning：visioning process and strategy formulation
2. Sales Business Operation Management：operation transformation
3. Sales Channel Management：marketing strategy and research, sales and distribution development
Domestic Sales Strategic Planning：visioning process and strategy formulation
2. Domestic Sales Business Operation Management：operation transformation
3. Domestic Sales Channel Management：marketing strategy and research, sales and distribution development
4. Domestic Sales Team formation and Management：staff development, and performance management